For additional information, you can contact us via email to email@example.com or you can also do it by phone to the following number +351 253 813 092*. You can also get information from the Info menu on the website.
*Available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 6 pm.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO PROMOTIONAL CODES (DISCOUNTS)
- When used in accordance with the established rules, a promotion code enables the user to enjoy a promotion/discount for the purchase of a specific product or for a set of products, during the period indicated/associated with the promotional code/promotional campaign.
- Promotional codes are personal and non-transferable and can only be used for online purchases made on the site. The sale, exchange or donation of a promotional code is not permitted. The customer with the promotional code may not upload or make a promotional code available on any website or other public form of offer, donation, sale or exchange. The use of promotional codes for commercial purposes is not allowed.
- The use of the promotional code is conditioned only to one use per product and per order. Promotional codes cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
- Promo codes are not exchangeable/exchangeable for cash.
- BENNIE LDA is under no obligation to reissue or refund promotional codes. However, in the event that BENNIE LDAdecides to reissue or refund a promotional code, you need to have access to the initial promotional code. For this, it is necessary that you keep a copy of your promotional code, otherwise it cannot be reissued or replaced in case of loss.
- Without prejudice to any other rights to BENNIE LDA may have/has the right to immediately invalidate the promotional code if BENNIE LDA has reason to suspect that a promotional code is being used: in violation of the aforementioned assumptions, by usurpation or in other cases where BENNIE LDA has reasons to do so.
The fulfillment of all orders placed on the site is subject to availability. A BENNIE LDA tries to ensure that all items offered for sale on the website are in stock. However, BENNIE LDA reserves the right not to accept any orders or cancel orders already confirmed for products that are no longer in stock. In these cases, BENNIE LDA will inform the customer of this fact and will refund the amount paid.
Offers on the website are valid only for the time they are displayed on the website, unless otherwise stated on the website. BENNIE LDA is not bound by any offer if there are errors or mistakes in spelling, prices or others in the information on the site. BENNIE LDA reserves the right to cancel any purchase and sale concluded under such errors.
- BENNIE LDA will only be liable for damages suffered by the customer in the event that such damages result from breaches attributable to the contractual obligations of BENNIE LDA towards the customer, or in the event that BENNIE LDA’s liability results from the applicable legal law.
- If the customer has suffered damages related to the activity of the site, the liability of BENNIE LDA will be limited to:
- Damage to BENNIE Products;
- Reasonable and verifiable costs incurred by the customer to find the cause and amount of compensation attributable to the damage;
- The maximum refund of the aforementioned compensation will be (if applicable) the price of the products in question.
- BENNIE LDA cannot be held responsible for damages suffered by third parties resulting from the use of any of our products. BENNIE LDA cannot be held responsible for damages suffered by the customer as a result of improper use of our products.
- BENNIE LDA is not responsible for damages that result from incorrect information on the site.
- In the event that the customer suffers damages that are the result of gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of BENNIE LDA, none of the limitations contained in this article shall apply.
The present general conditions and all emerging disputes that are related to these general conditions, including their validity, the use of the website or any purchase therein shall be governed by Portuguese law.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS & CONDITIONS BY BENNIE LDA
BENNIE LDA has the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. .
The customer is subject to the principles and terms in force at the time of his order, unless the law or competent authority imposes any change thereto.
- Information on the website
Although BENNIE LDA works its website with great care, the information, graphic documents, texts, images, information regarding colors and sizes of products and/or other services may contain errors or be incomplete or incorrect. A BENNIE LDA shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to use) the website, including damage caused by viruses or any inaccuracy or imperfection of the information, unless such damage is the result of willful misconduct or negligence on the part of BENNIE LDA..
TRADEMARKS AND RIGHTS
Trademarks and copyright of the site.
All brand names, product names and titles used on the site are trademarks or registered names of BENNIE LDA or trademarks and registered names of other holders. The user/client of the site is not authorized to use or reproduce any of these trademarks or registered names as this constitutes a violation of the rights of the owners.
Everything relating to the design, texts, documents, films, music and/or other services of the website, the selection and organization of the same, as well as the entire compilation of software (including applets) and all other materials on the website are the property of ofBENNIE LDA and its suppliers. Users/customers are only authorized to electronically copy and print portions of the site if necessary to place an order on the site or to use the site as a source for purchases.
The user/customer is not authorized to make any other use of the website or the information and materials contained therein, including reproduction for purposes other than those mentioned above, modification, distribution or republication. If the user/client intends to use information or materials from the site, he/she needs to obtain a prior written authorization granted by BENNIE LDA.
You can opt out of profiling users, Hotjar’s storage of data about your use of the site, and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other sites by following this opt-out link.