Delivery Deadlines and Prices
- Shipping to Portugal – 2 to 3 working days – €3.95 / Free (for purchases over €40)
- Shipping to the European Union – 5 to 7 working days – €6.95
- Shipping to the Rest of the World – 7 to 14 business days – €19.95*
Note: During festive and sales seasons, delivery times may be longer than normal. *Customs fees are borne by the customer.
Inspection upon delivery: Whenever you receive an order, check the packaging for possible damage. If the package is open or damaged, you must not accept delivery of the order.
Order cancellation before shipping
You can cancel your order free of charge if it has not yet been processed. To check the status of your order, consult the menu “My Account » Orders”. If the order status mentions “Awaiting Payment” or “Payment Accepted” there is a possibility that it will still be canceled. To cancel your order, you must contact our customer service and wait for confirmation via e-mail.
To exchange size, color or for another item, you must first process a return of the item(s) in question, then you will have to place an order with the new item(s).
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products you have ordered, you can return them within 15 days of receiving the order (from the day you receive it at the address indicated). To do this, you must access the “My Account » Returns” menu and select the items you want to return and describe the reason for the return. It is mandatory to submit the return request in the customer area.
If you made your purchase as a guest customer, you will have to request a return by email and wait for confirmation. (contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that the products to be returned must be in the condition in which they were sent, without traces of use and with the original tags. The parts must not have been washed or used.
You can choose one of the following methods to make the return:
- Return to home (only valid for mainland Portugal): The collection is carried out by a transport company hired by BENNIE LDA at the address you want. We will send you all the necessary information by email. Collections are carried out on working days, between 8 am and 7 pm. This method hasa cost of €3.95, to be deducted from the return value.
- Return by your own means: The return of the products is carried out by you. The articles must be properly packed (box, bag, etc.) and closed. You must put the order number on the outside of the package to facilitate the Return process. We recommend that the shipment be registered and always directed to the following address BENNIE, LDA Rua Industrial Nº1770 _ 4750-841 Barcelos, Portugal. BENNIE LDA is not responsible for damage or loss of said shipment.
If the product has a defect or is not what you ordered, BENNIE LDA will bear all costs of Return.
As soon as we receive the returned items, they will undergo quality control. If the returned products are in compliance, a refund of the value of the articles will be made. In case the returned products are not in compliance, you will be notified by email. You should contact our customer service for more details. In this case, BENNIE LDA is not obliged to return the value of the returned products, if the customer so wishes, the returned products will be sent to the address specified, but always with postage or on behalf of the customer
Refunds will be made in the same way as the payment was made. If the customer makes the payment by bank transfer, it is necessary for the customer to give his bank details (NIB) to our Customer Support, at the moment in which the return process begins. The customer will receive a refund after the product(s) have been returned and processed.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support line (+351 253 813 092) or send an email to email@example.com .